July 2016 ScheduleUncategorized
I am gearing up for a busy July and wanted to share my schedule so you all could be praying with me. I am excited that my family will get to travel with me for a couple of these events. I cannot wait to see what all God is going to do!
- July 5, Crossroads Summer Camp/Anderson University, Anderson, SC
- July 11-15, Intensity Camp, Brownwood, TX
- July 18-22, Beach Camp/Holston Creek Baptist Church, Garden City, SC
- July 26-29, Ignite Camp/Bar Cross Cowboy Church, Aquilla, TX
- July 30-August 2, Ground Zero Event/Cokesbury Church, Ocoee, TN
I could not do what I do without your prayers. I always appreciate any of you who send me encouraging messages and comments. It means more than you would ever know. Here are some specific things you can pray for:
- That many would respond to the gospel and surrender their lives to Christ.
- That disciples would be made and people would be challenged to follow Christ no matter the cost.
- That relationships would be restored.
- That the beauty of Jesus would light a fire in them to take the gospel to their individual communities and circles.
- Me and my family as we travel.
- Me as I speak, that I would be faithful to the Scriptures, bold, clear, and compassionate. Melissa will also be teaching some as well.
- Finally, pray that we would be faithful to the call and to be diligent.
Thank you all so much for joining us on this journey! We are anticipating God to do big things, not because we are great but because He is great and faithful.